E-GIFT CARD “CALZEDONIA” CONDITIONS OF USE Effective from 21st November 2016
What is an E-Gift Card
The E-GIFT CARD is an anonymous card available online, on our site www.calzedonia.it, once issued to
the bearer, it can be used for future purchases or for gifts for friends or relatives.
The E-GIFT CARD is delivered by e-mail to the designated person, whose details are provided upon purchasing. It is available for use immediately for purchases online or at all participating "Calzedonia" sales points (a list of stores can be found at www.calzedonia.it), in accordance with the below.
The E-GIFT CARD can be used for 3 years from the date of purchase, as indicated on the confirmation email sent to the purchasing customer. It is possible to check the card expiry date on our website www.calzedonia.it at any time.
- The E-GIFT CARD is available in 2 fixed amounts (from 30.00 and 60.00 Euros) the client can choose a minimum of €30 and a maximum of €1000.
- No discounts or promotions can be applied to this purchase.
- It is designated exclusively to private and non commercial use.
- There is no activation cost.
- It is not rechargeable.
- It is activated at the checkout, when you pay the chosen amount in cash or another means of payment, accepted at the sales points (store credit, or vouchers from third parties will not be accepted for payment in conjunction with other promotional discounts or other Gift Cards).
- The customer will receive a receipt detailing the amount on the card and its features.
- The GIFT CARD can be spent in installments and therefore can be used on several occasions, both online on the site www.calzedonia.com/gift-card and at participating "CALZEDONIA" points of sale, until the full funds are used.
- With each purchase, the value will be deducted from the residual amount of credit on the card.
- A printout of the GIFT CARD balance and all transactions carried out can be requested at any time on the website www.calzedonia.com/gift-card or at one of the participating sales points.
- If the value of the CARD is not used before the expiry date, the customer has no right to the remaining balance nor a refund of any kind.
- The GIFT CARD is not returnable and the amount on the card cannot be returned to the cardholder in any way.
- The GIFT CARD is only valid in the country in which it was activated and in Italy
- It cannot be used to buy another GIFT CARD
- If the initial value is not enough to make the desired purchase, the remaining balance must be paid in cash or using another of the accepted payment methods.
- The value of the card does not accrue interest and cannot be transferred to another card or any kind.
- GIFT CARD's that have been tampered with, altered, or which differ from the pre-printed terms will not be accepted. Manual additions to them will not be accepted.
- Kindly note that the e-gift card can be converted into a physical gift card only if it has never been used for an online purchase.
Loss or theft
The E-GIFT CARD belongs to the bearer and is equivalent to cash If used improperly, lost, stolen or
damaged (for example: illegibility of the code or other), the card cannot be blocked, replaced nor
No responsibility can be attributed to Calzedonia SpA for improper or fraudulent use of the E-GIFT CARDS.
CONDITIONS OF USE
The acquisition and use of the E-GIFT CARD means that you accept the current conditions of use, you
can find these on our website www.calzedonia.it.
These regulations are valid from 21 November 2016 until its explicit modification, integration or replacement.
Correct use of the E-GIFT CARD
Calzedonia SpA reserves the right to verify the correct use of the E-GIFT CARD and, in case of ascertained violations, request immediate return. Any misuse by the E-GIFT CARD holder will result in immediate exclusion from connected services connected.
Right of withdrawal
In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, following the purchase of an E-GIFT CARD, the methods detailed in point 8 of the "Conditions of Purchase" on the website www.calzedonia.it must be followed.
Processing of personal data
The purchase of an E-GIFT CARD involves the communication of personal data of the person making the purchase, which will be processed by the company in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, as specified in the "Privacy" section.
Any communication and/or complaint regarding the use of the E-GIFT CARD, can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to Calzedonia SpA, Via Monte Baldo n. 20, 37062 Dossobuono di Villafranca (VR).
Any dispute concerning the use of E -gift CARD will be settled by the Court of Verona and will be governed by Italian law.